Mindful Parenting for Busy Mums
Pause – Breath – Connect – Calm
I’m guessing you:
- You love your kids, but sometimes they drive you totally crazy.
- You feel like you’re being pulled in 100 directions all at once.
- You feel drained by the battles and whining and all. the. DRAMA.
- You feel guilty that you don’t spend enough quality time with your children.
- You wish your life could feel PEACEFUL and CALM … at least for just a for one moment.
- Are you ready to discover that you are not the only one who’s struggling?
- Are you ready to be done with being frustrated and resentful, guilty and stuck?
If so, come and join my 4-week Mindful Parenting for busy mums’ programme.
Where you will learn mindfulness tools to:
- Feel at ease and nurtured most days instead of stressed-out, worn-out, and frazzled
- Have tender and sweet moments with your kids instead of angry and heated ones
- Be more focused and productive, AND have moments of stillness and time that’s JUST FOR YOU
- Feel more connected to your child to understand and support them the best way you can
- And just feel calm, present, and a more compassionate
- Be the mum you always wanted to be with guidance, support, and practical tools to get there.
The programme is run in a beautiful, warm welcoming venue in South Croydon @studio 39, 2 hours each session with refreshments provided.
The sessions will be kept small to enable everyone to share, feel supported and heard. As mothers only we really understand what motherhood truly feels like, come along to not only learn tools to support your parenting but also take care of your needs, be open without judgement and leave feeling confident and positive as a mother.